[podcast src=”https://html5-player.libsyn.com/embed/episode/id/11261555/height/90/theme/custom/thumbnail/no/direction/forward/render-playlist/no/custom-color/87a93a/” width=”100%” height=”90″ scrolling=”no” class=”podcast-class” frameborder=”0″ placement=”top” use_download_link=”” download_link_text=”” primary_content_url=”http://traffic.libsyn.com/tableofmalcontents/EP49_Malcontents.mp3″ theme=”custom” custom_color=”87a93a” libsyn_item_id=”11261555″ /]
It’s rabbit trails, non sequiturs, and listener questions on today’s episode! Dave continues to allegedly be on vacation during this episode, leaving it to us to discuss these important issues:
- Is Cat Lady Dave played out?
- Have we ever deliberately destroyed a book?
- What are some of our favorite international authors?
- If we could write the history of or a tell-all on anything, what would it be?
- What are a few of our favorite words that sound like something else entirely?
The books we mention (positively) on this episode
Sharing and supporting the show
- Leave a five-star rating and review of the show on Apple Podcasts, or wherever you listen to the show.
- Give us a follow on Twitter at @MalContentsPod
- Be sure to use the Amazon affiliate links above to help us pay for the costs of producing and hosting the show.
- Interested in sponsoring Table of (mal)Contents? Let’s talk via email or DM @malContentsPod on Twitter.