We are living on the edge on this episode recorded in balmy downtown Minneapolis during the Bethlehem Pastor’s Conference. Why? Because we’re talking to Jeff Medders (@mrmedders) about his new book, which features a word I (Aaron) avoid using. Listen in as we discuss:
- What -1,000,000º F feels like
- What life is like in Cage-Stage County
- Whether or not the title of Jeff’s book is an oxymoron
- Jeff defends himself over calling his new book a book baby
- How to make the most of a contract reveal photo
- Which is better: LaCroix or Tim Horton’s?
- If it’s pronounced “GIF” or “JIF”
A few of the books mentioned on today’s episode:
- Humble Calvinism by J.A. Medders
- The Lords of Discipline by Pat Conroy
- Still Foolin’ ’em by Billy Crystal
- My Grandmother Asked Me To Tell You She’s Sorry by Fredrik Backman
POLL: Head over to @malContentsPod on Twitter to cast your vote in the most important poll you’ll participate in for at least the next 3-5 minutes, and help us settle the GIF/JIF pronunciation debate once and for all. (Which really means prove Jeff wrong.)
Sharing and supporting the show
- Leave a five-star rating and review on Apple Podcasts. This only takes a second and will go a long way to helping other people find the show.
- If you know someone who would benefit from listening, share the show on your favorite social media network.
- Give us a follow on Twitter at @malContentsPod
- We use affiliate links from Amazon to help us pay for the costs of producing and hosting the podcast. Be sure to purchase a book or ten that we talk about on every episode.
- Interested in sponsoring Table of (mal)Contents? Let’s talk via email or DM @malContentsPod on Twitter.