While Barnabas is off trying to meet a deadline or working or something, Aaron & Dave discuss all the things, including:
- The podcast’s birthday and a look back on all its iterations
- Dutch Family Swears
- The Armstrong family lifestyle changes
- Dave’s big takeaways from Hutchmoot and PubU
- If you can survive in publishing if you don’t really love books
- Aaron’s new ebook
A few of the books referenced this week:
As always, be sure to grab a few bags of the Table of (mal)Contents blend by our friends at Lagares Coffee Roasters. And grab a copy of Aaron’s ebook from The Gospel Project, Jesus Saves Christmas, here.
Today’s bonus content—the 4 Gospels meme from Dave:
Sharing and supporting the show
- Leave a five-star rating and review of the show on Apple Podcasts, or wherever you listen to the show.
- Give us a follow on Twitter at @MalContentsPod
- Be sure to use the Amazon affiliate links above to help us pay for the costs of producing and hosting the show.
- Interested in sponsoring Table of (mal)Contents? Let’s talk via email or DM @malContentsPod on Twitter.