So, we had a plan for this episode. We were going to have some fun talking through some decent questions Goodreads has been posting lately. But instead… well, you’ll have to listen to what exactly happened this week.
Because none of us are entirely sure. But we did have a lot of fun as we discussed:
- Nicolas Cage’s method of acting
- Dave’s unexpected trip to the ER (and pro-tips for getting to the front of the line)
- Real bacon vs turkey “bacon”
- Aaron butchering the pronunciation of a Nigerian author’s name
- Books that have affected us over the past few months
A few of the books we mentioned this week
- One Year After by William R. Forstchen
- The Looming Tower: Al-Quaeda and the Road to 9/11 by Lawrence Wright
- Misreading Scripture with Western Eyes
- Seeing Jesus from the East by Ravi Zacharias & Abdu Murray
- The Underground Railroad by Colson Whitehead
- Americanah by Chimamanda Ngozi Adichie
- Adult Children of Alcoholics by Dr. Janet G. Woititz EdD
Sharing and supporting the show
- Leave a five-star rating and review of the show on Apple Podcasts, or wherever you listen to the show.
- Give us a follow on Twitter and Instagram at @MalContentsPod
- Be sure to use the Amazon affiliate links above to help us pay for the costs of producing and hosting the show.
- Interested in sponsoring Table of (mal)Contents? Let’s talk via email or DMus on Twitter or Instagram.