We’re back with a brand-new episode, and we’ve brought a friend along! Daniel Darling joins us to talk about some nice, easy subjects including politics, online discussion, and the nature of celebrity. Listen in as we discuss:
- The difference between being Christian famous and actually famous
- Why we need to be wise with how we speak online
- The continued debate over retiring the sucker punch
- Becoming a writer before social media
- Scarlet’s plan to go back to school
- Diet ice cream and parenting techniques
A few of the books we mentioned this week
- A Nice Little Place on the North Side by George F. Will
- The Second Mountain by David Brooks
- Half Time by Bob Buford
- A Way With Words by Daniel Darling
- Anyone by Charles Soule
- Ember’s End by S. D. Smith
- Churchill: Walking with Destiny by Andrew Roberts
- Good Faith by David Kinnaman & Gabe Lyons
- The Splendid and the Vile by Erik Larson
- Misreading Scripture with Modern Eyes by E. Randolph Richards and Brandon O’Brien
Sharing and supporting the show
- Leave a five-star rating and review of the show on Apple Podcasts, or wherever you listen to the show.
- Give us a follow on Twitter and Instagram at @MalContentsPod
- Be sure to use the Amazon affiliate links above to help us pay for the costs of producing and hosting the show.
- Interested in sponsoring Table of (mal)Contents? Let’s talk via email or DM us on Twitter or Instagram.