One of the incredible things about fiction is that it is true. What does that mean? And what’s the deal with authors killing dogs all the time in books? Barnabas Piper joins Dave and me to discuss this and more on today’s episode of Reading Writers.
Among the many books discussed in this episode:
- Opening Day: The Story of Jackie Robinson’s First Season by Jonathan Eig
- Blood Meridian by Cormac McCarthy
- Where the Red Fern Grows by Wilson Rawls
- Canadian History for Dummies by Will Ferguson
- The Legion of Superheroes: The Great Darkness Saga by Paul Levitz and Keith Giffen
Sharing is caring!
Please consider leaving a rating and review on iTunes. This only takes a second and will go a long way to helping other people find the show. Finally, if you know someone who would benefit from listening, share it on your favorite social media network.