[podcast src=”https://html5-player.libsyn.com/embed/episode/id/13462805/height/90/theme/custom/thumbnail/no/direction/forward/render-playlist/no/custom-color/87a93a/” width=”100%” height=”90″ scrolling=”no” class=”podcast-class” frameborder=”0″ placement=”top” use_download_link=”” download_link_text=”” primary_content_url=”http://traffic.libsyn.com/tableofmalcontents/EP75_Malcontents.mp3″ theme=”custom” custom_color=”87a93a” libsyn_item_id=”13462805″ /]
Dave and I are back recording in Nashville after our adventures in Minneapolis, and I’ve been a bit concerned about something of late: have we become too sincere? Listen in as we also discuss:
- Why comedy directors do a great job directing dramatic films
- What are a few leadership books we’ve found actually helpful
- Why Dave is cleaning out his office
A few of the books we mentioned on this episode:
- Spiritual Leadership by J. Oswald Sanders
- Made to Stick by Chip and Dan Heath
- Good Strategy Bad Strategy by Richard Rumelt
- Four Disciplines of Execution by McChesney, Covey, & Huling
- Leading Change by John Kotter
- Called to the Ministry by Edmund Clowney
- The First 90 Days by Michael D Watkins
- Essentialism by Greg Mckeown
- Team of Teams by Gen. Stanley McChrystal
- Conversations with Major Dick Winters by Cole C. Kingseed
- The Tipping Point by Malcolm Gladwell
- Gibraltar by Roy Adkins and Leslie Adkins
- So, Anyway… by John Cleese
Sharing and supporting the show
- Leave a five-star rating and review of the show on Apple Podcasts, or wherever you listen to the show.
- Give us a follow on Twitter at @MalContentsPod
- Be sure to use the Amazon affiliate links above to help us pay for the costs of producing and hosting the show.
- Interested in sponsoring Table of (mal)Contents? Let’s talk via email or DM @malContentsPod on Twitter.